If you haven’t completed your Christmas shopping, don’t fret! Got Craft? is here! This weekend, Got Craft will showcase over 75 handmade vendors with their amazing products!
Got Craft? Vancouver aims to bring together a community that fosters handmade and D.I.Y. culture. Got Craft? is Vancouver’s largest indie craft fair, and is celebrating its 16th show this weekend, Dec. 13 & 14. Established in 2007, Got Craft? aims to bring together a community that fosters handmade and D.I.Y. culture.
- Saturday, Dec 13th + Sunday, Dec 14th, 2014 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Maritime Labour Centre 1880 Triumph Street, Vancouver (BC)
- Admission: $3.00 at the door
Now, What to Do?
- Shop independent from a wide variety of curated handmade goods ranging from jewelry, clothing, ceramics, stationery, housewares, plush toys, and more. Spend your hard-earned money supporting our community! Give back this Christmas Season!
- Enjoy tasty treats including hand crafted baked goods and artisan chocolate.
- Workshops! Who doesn’t like that? Hooray!
1:30 – 4:00 pm Ornament making by Small Wonder
10:00 – 5:00 pm Hand sewing project by Spool of Thread
- Be one of the first 50 people each day to receive a FREE swag bag filled with goodies from our vendors and sponsors
I hope to see you there! Come out and support our local community! We live in a city full of creative people that makes Vancouver even more beautiful!
GIVEAWAY! 1 Pair of tickets for the lucky winner will be drawn on Thursday, Dec. 11 at 3:00 PM. Just leave a comment sharing your favourite artist at this Got Craft? event. For a complete list of artisans you can check here.
Live Art, Share Art, Be Art!